Autistic boy, 4, dies after being sedated with Ketamine anesthetic during routine dental procedure – Daily Mail


Daily Mail
Autistic boy, 4, dies after being sedated with Ketamine anesthetic during routine dental procedure
Daily Mail
A four-year-old autistic boy has died after he was given anesthetic during a routine dental procedure. Mykel Peterson was having a cavity filled at Must Love Kids Pediatric Dentistry in Vancouver on Friday when the complications occurred. His mother
Vancouver boy, 4, dies after dental procedureThe Columbian
Washington boy, 4, dies after dental procedureFort Bend Herald

all 43 news articles »

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *